Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Person am I


A Person am I

God didn’t make me a color he made me a person
However I came to live in this country on this planet and in this universe is because God ordained it so.

My place in this universe was known before the formation of this world He who knew me drew me, saw me, and placed me right where I am suppose to be.

I am not a race, a culture, an ethnicity; I am a part of a grand design created with salvation in mind

He who called me calls to all, He who chose me knows me by name, has the very numbers of the hairs on my head written in His heart, crowns me with glory and allows me to be seated in heavenly places, anoints my head and allows my cup to over flow.

I do not own my life, I live my life, I am crucified with Christ never the less I live not I but Christ in me the hope of Glory.

I live to die for it is Christ not I . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   

By Louise

No comments: