Monday, April 8, 2013

Turning the page

Turning the Page:

Well, Zuri and I moved out of our studio this week (Corporate buyers)
heading home until we find-a -new.


As I look back on the pass two years I reflect on all the 
things that made this space special to me


Friends visits







First Fridays gallery walks and Studio tours




 Having Zuri for a studio companion 




She enjoyed a good conversation


Working there, what a great space it was





Time to turn the page and say good-by 




Fort Collins Museum of Arts suite 209

Stay tune for The New Chapter:



2 comments:

Unknown said...

When one door closes another window opens. It is great that you can appreciate what you had and no look forward to the future. Your work is really cool and I would love to see it in person sometime. Do you show at First Fridays always?

Louise Cutler Studio said...

Hey Rhonda, thanks for the encouragement, I am settling in, life is good. I am no long downtown so I will not show at first Friday any more. Let me know when you would like to come by and see my work and I will give you a personal showing, we can have tea and crumpets.